Friday, June 20, 2008

oy!

We are stuck in Kuwait for 24 hrs. staring at the ceiling in the hotel room. We can't go outside the hotel (which is at the airport) or else we have to go through all kinds of rigamarole to get on our flight tonight. We were delayed in HYD. The plane was 5 hrs. late. We spent the whole time screaming at people on the phone because no one would tell us what to do and no one was taking responsibility. It sucked. Finally, we decided to take a risk and get on the plane and see what would happen when we got to Kuwait. Luckily, they put people up at the airport all the time (evidenced by the tons of people in the lobby with plane tickets and passports in hand). Why couldn't they just tell us that? GRRR!

Anyway, more details late. S and I are going to watch a Hindi movie right now. I just downloaded a VCD player! Yay!
Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi again lovely ladies, so happy you made it back to B-town safely! Sounds and looks (from the photos) like it was hard to leave in many ways, but perhaps this was another opportunity to reveal what it is you want to create, more India time. Well I loved reading your blog while you were away and seeing all your photos, I think that photo of you two in the surf is beautiful and candid. I would like a copy of that one if possible. Anyway, you are home! Wow and I hope you have some time to settle a little.
As Led Zepplin says I wish you a whole lotta love!
-Kristen